Ref No. LT562
|Click For Prices & More Photos|
Villa Polyvios is an executive 4 bedroom villa with a separate apartment The villa is toatly private with private swimming pool situated in Mesa Chorio and has the views across the whole coastline.
Home Total Covered Area: 900 m2
Common Living Space: 480 m2 in two floors heated and cooled by a geothermal heat source, additional roof garden with all the necessities for a night under the sky
Total area 240 m2.
• Open-floor design with one concealed and one open kitchen,
• adjacent informal dining room,
• informal and formal living rooms,
• piano room,
• counter-sunk fire-place room with two sitting steps,
• formal dining room,
• one public bathroom,
• outdoor covered verandas additional 60 m2.
Ground Floor Bedroom: A ground floor private and isolated master bedroom with a dedicated full bathroom.
• 4x12 m with integral in-pool sitting area and 4 high circulation nozzles.
• Uncovered pool-area veranda 100 m2 one step lower than covered veranda.
• Additional front yard planted with grass and bushes 500 m2 fenced in.
• Adjoined concrete back yard 60 m2 opens to front yard with a garden gate, and to the garage through a locking door.
• Rounded stairwell with extra-wide comfort steps (16 cm each).
• Wooden railing styled after cruise-ship ending on round window over round overhanging mini-balcony.
Total area 240 m2.
• Open-floor extra-large sunroom decorated with lighthouse motif,
• opening into three bedrooms, and
• a dedicated fully equipped laundry room with a small kitchen.
• The laundry-room equipment and its kitchen are all-electric.
• All bedrooms have dedicated walk-in closets and dedicated bathrooms.
• Each walk-in closet has a rolling shoe closet that can be used as stair-steps to reach upper shelves.
• One bathroom has an electronic sauna with built-in audio system, rain shower, and massage nozzles. The steam generator is hooked to a childproofed isolator.
• The master bathroom has corner-piece bathtub with shower.
• All bedrooms have dedicated balconies.
• The master bedroom also has space for a sitting area and an additional dedicated veranda.
• The sunroom also has a dedicated sitting veranda.
• All verandas and balconies on this floor are uncovered.
• The main stairwell leads to the roof where a sitting area 100 m2 allows unobstructed viewing of the 20 km beachfront (7 km away).
• The roof garden has a small indoor kitchen and outdoor electric power supply.
• It also provides access to the attic space for inspection.
Flooring, Steps and Countertops:
• Roof garden and poolside flooring is anti-slip outdoor Italian tile.
• Throughout open-floor common areas and in outdoor verandas flooring is Italian large-slab rustic-finish ceramic.
• In all bedrooms and in all bedroom balconies, flooring is high luster Italian marble.
• All kitchen countertops are star-speckle white granite.
• Second and third floor kitchens and the laundry room have polymeric countertops.
• All steps are brown Italian marble.
• The countersunk fireplace room and the mantle have ornate granite with visible petrified tree-roots.
Doors and windows:
• All interior doors are custom made to a dark oak finish matching kitchen and cabinet woodwork.
• All exterior doors and windows are stainless-reinforced UPVC highly insulated with triple-pane windows.
• Door and window locking systems are all multi-point engagement mechanisms with safety locks.
Total area exceeds 300 m2 and includes:
• 4-car garage,
• wine cava,
• 1 bedroom 1 bathroom unfinished apartment (today used as a storage space),
• stairwell with storage area opening into garage,
• mechanical room accommodating pool equipment and geothermal heat pump equipment,
• hobby workshop with woodworking equipment.
• All lighting is LED (~100 bulbs) and fluorescent economy lights.
• The heating cooling system uses a geothermal heat pump unit with 6 in-ground circuits in a horizontal configuration distributed throughout the front yard at a depth of 3 m. No deep drilling is allowed, and no planting or trees with deep roots.
• All water outlets, showers, and faucets are economy-type with low and high-pressure settings and a maximum discharge of less than 4 lt/min.
• The cold water supply system is connected to inline-storage tanks with 5 m3 total capacity, and a auto-power pressure booster.
• The hot water system is connected to the geothermal system, and is backed up by a 6 KW 3-phase electric resistance heater.
• The entire house has a triple-redundancy IEEE trip switch system pre-approved and post-delivery validated by a private consultant and by a public utility regulatory engineer.
• The main kitchen has two ovens (one electric and one gas) and all-gas cook-top sheaf’s range. The fume extractor has LED lights countersunk into integrated wooden hood.
• The secondary kitchen has a twin size all-gas standalone range and oven with rotisserie attachment.
• The secondary kitchen has two refrigerators, one upright unit for everyday use, and a deep freezer for long-term storage.
• The ground floor has five concealed forced air heating-cooling units. Each has its own programmable controller and remote control. Remote controls are identical, and a single one can control the entire house.
• A secondary smart terminal is mounted in the kitchen for the main heat pump system. It can be programmed for different time periods and for two time-zones.
• The comfort system also can an in-line flow control manifold per floor to facilitate isolation of unused rooms.
• Several TV’s are distributed throughout the house.
We have long term rentals in all areas of Paphos. We can also find many other properties in other locations just send us your contact details and your requirements.